Sysinternals Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sysinternals Utilities > Process Explorer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

** Feature Requests **

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 1:51pm
Feature request:
I would like to enable/disable token privileges using Process Explorer.
Small simple tools with great effect:
http://seconfig.sytes.net/
molotov View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molotov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 4:35pm
Feature request for Process Explorer to identify the version of the .NET Framework that a ".NET Process" has loaded into its address space; thread is at:

Daily affirmation:
net helpmsg 4006
mnerec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnerec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 8:20am

Keyboard shortcut for suspend/resume, maybe Pause/Break or CTRL+P. Should of course only be available when navigating PE's listview.

Would be nice when only using the keyboard.

Karlchen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karlchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 2:29pm
Anything wrong with using the same keyboard shortcuts while in process tree mode?

Karl
capma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 6:27am
I would like to close PE when I click on Close (X) and minimize to tray when click on Minimize (_)!!!

Sorry on bad english.

Edited by capma - 31 December 2006 at 6:29am
chris999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 3:40pm
Bring back the ability to choose which search engine to use!! Until then I will have to keep using version 10.2! 
Synetech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synetech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:03pm

I'd like to request that ProcExp remember the locations and sizes of it's dialog boxes.  System Information, Properties, pretty much all boxes that are re-sizable, or display constantly updating information, specifically any modal boxes.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Synetech - 12 January 2007 at 11:03pm
Igort75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igort75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 3:11pm
It would be good to be able to inspect drivers loaded in memory...
molotov View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molotov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 3:34pm
@Igort75 -
To view the list of drivers, select the "system" "process" and enable the lower-pane view's DLL mode (ctrl-d).
Daily affirmation:
net helpmsg 4006
Jim262 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 11:19am

Originally posted by chris999 chris999 wrote:

Bring back the ability to choose which search engine to use!! Until then I will have to keep using version 10.2! 

Thank you for the tip about the most recent version containing this feature! I was dismayed when Process Explorer itself revealed the string http://search.msn.com hard coded into its own executable.

BTW what are the other differences between 10.2 and 10.21?

Thanks,

--
Jim

"Be right back ...Godot"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
  Share Topic