Sysinternals Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sysinternals Utilities > Miscellaneous Utilities
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zoomit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoomit
    Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:52pm
I am unable to exit Zoomit w/o having what I drew deleted. I amusing on winxp with a mouse. I am using Ctrl + 2 to enter Draw mode. It draws, changes colors and types fine but I can not find the right key combination to exit drawing mode AND not have it erase what I drew.
The right mouse button does exit,THERE IS STILL WHAT I DREW, but at this stage there is no  mouse cursor. Pressing E or escape deletes the drawing and then I get the mouse cursor back. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks you,

Al 
aaronmar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:08am
Nothing.  Drawing is done on a snapshot of your display, not your live display.  You can't get back to your running system without dismissing the snapshot.  If you want to save what you drew, you can press Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard or Ctrl+S to save it to a PNG image file.
-- Aaron Margosis (Microsoft)
co-author of The Windows Sysinternals Administrator's Reference.
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Sysinternals-Administrators-Reference-Russinovich/dp/073565672X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic