Sysinternals Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Windows Discussions > Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to convert msg to mbox.?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to convert msg to mbox.?
    Posted: 02 January 2017 at 12:14pm
Originally, I had only six of these files to meanspirited my document on. Nevertheless, several people conveyed me .MSG files that my schedule failed to convince (Thanks!), or separate feedback, so I've been competent to tidy several improvements. If you possess a enter that my latest variation fails to appendage properly, conceive clear to drapery me a conductor, preferably including the offending .MSG enter. http://www.osttopstapp.com/msg-to-mbox.html

Jessica Alba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 11:38am

Use MSG to MBOX file converter to convert MSG file from Outlook to MBOX including all attachments. MSG to MBOX file converter is the best solution for you to resolve your problem. The software also supports multiple email applications such as Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, Eudora, SpiceBird, etc. You can also try its demo edition for understand the software.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic