Sysinternals Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sysinternals Utilities > Miscellaneous Utilities
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zoom it on Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 2:03pm
Well - it seems that suddenly Microsoft did something that make ZoomIt work again - hooray!

After I was angry that ZoomIt did not work on Windows 10 (and still not working on my old Win10 virtual machine - version 10.0 build 10240), but today I was trying again and it seems to work again with "Live Zoom" and "Drawing" - but this time Windows 10 is version 1511 build 10586.164 as stated by winver.exe.

So it seems that Mark Russinovich did a GREAT TOOL, but Microsoft "did it again"... and lately repair it.

Thank you Mark for this tool!
retiredfields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retiredfields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:40pm
Yes, Zoomit is now working on win 10.

It is not a new version of zoomit, so it appears it was a windows bug that has been fixed.

lucian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 3:16pm
Well, it seems that Microsoft did it again. After the last "fall creators update" - 1709 (OS Build 16299.64) it seems that breaks zoomit again.
Now when in live zoom, the right click on the Windows Taskbar will show a double context menu - one zoomed and one "original size" (not zoomed)
Maybe some one from Microsoft could "repair" the windows again so I can ZoomIt! ;-)
daniel.galizi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel.galizi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2018 at 11:23am
Hi Guys.
I fixed all the issues with ZoomIt. (Thanks God!! LOLLOL)
I'm running windows 10 with two screens, extended. One screen is High DPI.
what you'll need:
*deactivate the option "Run when windows starts"
*Create a shortcut and put it inside the windows start folder
*activate: Disable display scalling on high DPI settings

after that, everything is working fine...

ZoomIt is back!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic